System stuck when touches the LCD Display

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• System stuck when touches the LCD Display

Hello....
    Currently I am using STM32F746-DISCO board for my project. I developed the GUI and it works perfect when i touch a single point of the display.But it is going to stuck when two places are touched at the same time. Is there a way to resolve this Problem.
    Is there a way to neglect touching points outside the widgets.
    Can i resolve this problem if i am using multi touch support.
    Please give me a good answer, otherwise I can't proceed with my project.
    Thanks in advance.
  • Hello,

what exactly stucks when pressing 2 points the same time? I do not think that using Multi touch support solves the problem. For me it is not clear what exactly is the problem. If there is touch input it should be stored into the PID-buffer using GUI_PID_StoreState() or GUI_TOUCH_StoreState().

Could you please give us a better impression of what does not work as expected? Neglecting input outside of a window could be achieved with modal windows.

Regards, Jörg
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • GUI is not responding when I touch two places at the same time. In order to make the system work i have to use reset button. Here i am using keil software and i am using user code templates to develop the application. I haven't change or use any code(function) which addresses touch input.

Thanks