troubles with GUI_SIF_CreateFont

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• troubles with GUI_SIF_CreateFont

Hello to everybody!

I am finding troubles with GUI_SIF_CreateFont when the sif font size is larger than 64k. Some of the characters look corrupted.

Is there any limitations about the font size when using GUI_SIF_CreateFont?

And what exactly does GUI_SIF_CreateFont(pFontData, pFont, pFontType)? I mean, what does it do to the pFont pointer?

If I compare pFontData content before GUI_SIF_CreateFont call with pFont content after GUI_SIF_CreateFont call they look identical (when GUI_SIF_CreateFont works); on the other hand they exhibit some differences when the font size is larger than 64k.

Any ideas?

Best regards,
    Ezio
  • Hi Ezio,

The function GUI_SIF_SreateFont() fills the structure which is pointed by pFont. It does not changes the pointer itself. Do you work with a 16 bit CPU? Unfortunately we could not see any problem. Could you please provide a SIF file and a sample which shows the problem?

Regards, Jörg
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.