GUI_Delay() and GUI_Exec() make image on screen blur for miliseconds - noticable

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• GUI_Delay() and GUI_Exec() make image on screen blur for miliseconds - noticable

hi all
    im using STM324x9i-eval board.
    creating screens using GUIBuilder - for now only text to eliminate size or cpu time issue.

while running the GUI_Delay() or GUI_Exec() function, in order to display changes to the screen - the current image get blurred for about a half second and the same image shows again for a half second, right after that its changed to the new image.

__***__ edit : creating images using Draw_Bitmap makes that too. i can call it flichering. i've tried using MEMDEV functions - no success
    how can i overcome this blurred transition?
    Thank you.
    Files

The post was edited 4 times, last by asafbit ().

• Hi,

unfortunately we have no idea what could be the cause of the flickering. Strange. Never seen before. Could you please tell us which driver/display is used? Further it is required to know exactly what your application does.

Regards, Jörg
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • hi
    i did lowered the frequency. and there are no out of sync issue BUT, screen shows very unclear screen and screen is jitter.

trying to increase frequency bring me again to the same out of sync issue.

problem occurs even when drawing pixel by pixel.