[SOLVED] JFLASH ERROR:Program (0x10000000 - 0x100000FF) does not fit into selected flash sectors

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] JFLASH ERROR:Program (0x10000000 - 0x100000FF) does not fit into selected flash sectors

Hi All,
    I am using Freescale Kinetis product, KE02Z64, when I use JFLASH to download the hex, I meet the ERROR: Program (0x10000000 - 0x100000FF) does not fit into selected flash sectors.
    0x10000000 - 0x100000FF is the eeprom address for KE02, it is not the flash address.
    So I want to know, whether there have some configuration in the JFLASH to enable the eeprom address, or the Jflash software have the limited function?
    BTW, I can use JLINK with IAR or MDK to download it, so my hex have no problem.

Any reply will be appreciated.
  • Hi,

We have been already in contact with one of your colleagues regarding this. EEPROM programming is currently not supproted in J-Flash but something which is planned for future versions. As we have to finalize some other projects before, we can not provide you with any fixed time schedule right now (probably 2-4 weeks).

Would you like to be added to the J-Link software update notification list, so you get informed automatically when the new version becomes available?
    In case you want to subscribe to it yourself: segger.com/notification/subscribe.php?prodid=7,94

Best regards
    Erik
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Hi,

Nope. Priorities have been changed regarding this. We may add native support in Q1 2017 but we can not promise this schedule right now.
    If you need urgent support, we would recommend to add support on your own using the SEGGER OpenFlashloader. Further information regarding this can be found here:
    wiki.segger.com/Adding_Support_for_New_Devices

Best regards
    Erik
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.