[SOLVED] GDB Server not connecting to nRF51822

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] GDB Server not connecting to nRF51822

What should the initial traffic from the GDB Server to a target look like?
    I am using the nRF51 DK's debug out to program a board I have made. The nRF51 DK includes an OB debugger chip and a debug out to another nRF1822. I am not able to connect my board. Using Saleae's Logic analyzer and SWD protocol analyzer, the first four lines of the SWD traffic are attached.

- what is the first packet telling me? It says "OK" for the ACK, but then it continues sending packets to the access port.
    - is there documentation on the SWD packets and/or videos on debugging SWD traffic?

Advice appreciated. Thank you.
    Files
    • SWD_sniff.pdf

(78.01 kB, downloaded 503 times, last: )

The post was edited 2 times, last by HappyDay ().

• Hi HappyDay,

sorry for the delay in response.
    Since you posted this thread, can I consider this issue as solved?: Failed to execute RAMCode for RAM check!

In case not, can you tell me the S/N of your J-Link OB? (Or, better, post the output of J-Link Commander?)

Best regards,
    Niklas
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.