Wednesday, August 23rd 2017, 10:01am UTC+2

You are not logged in.

• Login
  • Register

Dear visitor, welcome to SEGGER Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

AET

Beginner

Date of registration: Aug 12th 2015

Wednesday, August 12th 2015, 11:12pm

STEMWIN windows object breakdown

Hello.

On STM32F429-DISCO board, i am replaced LCD to 5" one. QWVGA 800-480 size lcd works fine. (LTDC, 8MB SDRAM, DMA2D)

I am testing emWIN objects on LCD with guibuilder.exe

Checkbox, radio and slider object are breaking down when i touched them.

Also, creating windows is complating with some runtime problems. Window objects (button, text, image ..) can be shown first, but window's background color is filling slowly.

- After calling creating window, window's objects shown before than window's back color. From up to down, it is slow. I tried to incrase GUI RAM size by using SDRAM and creating window slowed. BG color filling is over 3 seconds for 24bit 800*480 lcd.

I controlled thar DMA2D init and it's interrupts on debug, i could not find any issue.

The working code and windows created by emWin's gui tool. There is no another change. (expect LCD pins and configs, LCD clock timings for LTDC )

SEGGER - Adrian

Super Moderator

Date of registration: May 26th 2009

Thursday, August 13th 2015, 12:12pm

Hello,

Could you please tell me what is meant with "breaking down"?

Please note that "some runtime problems" does not include enough details to give a hint for solving problems.

Have you been able to determine the performance bottle neck?

Best regards,
Adrian