Using J-Link Plus, but not able to place more than 2 breakpoints when using MKE04Z128 series micro-controller.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Using J-Link Plus, but not able to place more than 2 breakpoints when using MKE04Z128 series micro-controller.

Hi, We are using MKE04Z128 micro-controller with IAR(ARM) compiler and J-link plus programmer.
    During debugging, if we set more than 2 break-point in our code, our application stops working and displays error message "Timeout during programming sector, core does stop and my application hangs and i need to reload the code into the board.

In Cortex-M0+ we can set 4 break-points, then why i am just able to set only two break-points.
    But J-Link Plus Supports Unlimited Flash Break-Points, when why just only two?

Apart from this when i write a simple code, i am able to set more than two break-points.
    [img]https://community.freescale.com/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2-549433-61794/breakpoint.png[/img]

Can anyone please confirm, what exactly happening??
    Thanks in Advance.
  • Hi,

Can you please upload a screenshot of the project settings in IAR EWARM? Especially: Debugger -> Setup, Debugger -> Download ?
    Furthermore, please upload a J-Link log file (J-Link /J-Trace --> Connection --> Log communication)

What version of the J-Link DLL are you using in IAR EWARM?

Best regards
    Erik
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.