Thursday, April 19th 2018, 11:25pm UTC+2

You are not logged in.

• Login
  • Register

Dear visitor, welcome to SEGGER Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

bl0rch

Beginner

Date of registration: Jun 29th 2015

Monday, June 29th 2015, 9:15am

Unable to program nRF51422_xxAC due to low voltage error

Hello,
I have been trying for days to program my nrf51422 project without much success. I am using a Jlink programmer. I have connected VTREF, GND, SWCLK and SWDIO from the JLINK Edu to the project. However, when I go to program the board using nrfjprog or NRFGO, I get the error "ERROR: Low voltage detected at the target. Please make sure the device is properly supplied."
I have measured the voltage I am suppling from the project to the programmer and it reads 3.3 volts. Is this high enough? Is there anything additional I need to do?
I am following the pinout from the JLink datasheet.

Any tips are very much appreciated. I'm running out of ideas here!
Cheers, Nick

SEGGER - Erik

Super Moderator

Date of registration: Dec 20th 2011

Tuesday, July 7th 2015, 10:49pm

Hi,

Can you please download and install the J-Link software and documentation package?
Now start J-Link Commander (JLink.exe) with the command line arguments below and share a screenshot of the entire output:
JLink.exe -device nRF51422_xxAA -if SWD -speed 1000

Quoted

I have measured the voltage I am suppling from the project to the programmer and it reads 3.3 volts. Is this high enough?
Yes.

- Erik