embOSView V3.84 freezes when confirming new settings

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• embOSView V3.84 freezes when confirming new settings

Hi,
    I have troubles with setting up embOSView V3.84.
    First of all, I do not see the entire panel as shown below:
    [img]https://photos-1.dropbox.com/t/2/AAD49-3MID3wOf-XBI1JLbiMTX61z4bvuNMryQanSPtACw/12/220348848/png/32x32/1/1434538800/0/2/emboseviewSetup.PNG/CLCDiWkgASACIAMgBCAFIAYgBygB/fdlqzEWOjVQ9TGNCPd59UZptOyUyHXJXs0xpF0NEiTQ?size=1600x1200&size_mode=2[/img]

(Setup->Communication->Type: J-Link Cortex-M3; Setup->Communication->Host Interface: USB Device 0; Setup->Communication->Target interface: SWD)

After pressing the "OK" button, the setup panel freezes and indicates in the title-bar that it is "Not Responding" anymore.

Any idea what could have gone wrong?
    Roman

I am using a J-Link V.14-18: Windows 7 PC->USB->J-Link->SWD->Cortex M0
  • Hello,

unfortunately I cannot see you screenshot.
    But could you please use the latest embOSView from segger.com/download_embosview.html and try again?
    If the issue still exists please contact us directly via the embOS support email address.

Best regards,
    Til
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Hi Roman,

ok, thanks for your feedback!

Best regards,
    Til
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.