Moving memory devices

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Moving memory devices

Hi,

I am doing some experimentation with emWin in order to be able to use it for our next project.
    I built up a test GUI which consists of several windows which are relative to each other.
    In one window (the green on the bottom) I use a TEXT widget which continuously slides left and right with the aid of the motion support of the WM.
    In the same window on the right hand side I want to display a text with the aid of GUI_DispStringAt().
    Therefore I call this function in the windows callback function after the message WM_PAINT.
    The application behaves like expected. The text slides continuously left and rigth. But the text on the right hand side is not updated as long as the text is moving although the function GUI_DispStringAt() is called regularly. If the moving text widget stops, then the text "CPU usage" is updated periodically.

Is it possible to display a text (with GUI_DispStringAt()) in a window which contains a continuously moving widget?

regards
    Thank you

Thomas
    Images
    • MenuTest1.PNG

23.42 kB, 322×244, viewed 491 times

The post was edited 1 time, last by Thomas W. ().