Embos for PIC MCU

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Embos for PIC MCU

Hi ,

I am in the component selection phase.

I would like to know about EMBOS can work with HITECH PICC 18 compilers. Or where can I get the list of supported compilers for PIC.

And EMBOS is cerified for SSIL-2( safety integrity levels -2)?

Or any users so far used EMBOS for Railway releated application ?

Thanks

Ramesh.
  • Hello Ramesh,

until now we have no embOS for PIC18 and Hitech compiler, but we can make a port to this cpu/compiler for you if you buy an embOS source code version.
    We did not certified embOS for SSIL-2, but I know that other customers did some certifications with embOS. We would support you if you want to certificate embOS and your application (it makes often only sense to certificate the OS combined with your application) .

Regards,
    Til
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Re: Embos for PIC MCU

Hi Thanks for your reply.

Regarding the certification, I will talk to my Management and contact you later.

Btw, May I know Embos Supporting for

-> MPLAB C30 C Compilers for (dsPIC30F6010 or 6015) PIC MCUs.

-> HI-TECH for dsPIC®/PIC24 v9.60PL2 Compiler for Microchip's dsPIC Digital Signal Controller (DSC)

Your support is really appreciated,
    Thanks
    Ramesh.
  • Hello Ramesh,

we have embOS already ported to Microchip dsPIC30 cpu, but until now only for MPLAB IDE. We can make a port to other workbenches like HI-TECH, too .

Regards,
    Til
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.