[CLOSED] JLink Pro, STM32F429 and flash > 1MB

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [CLOSED] JLink Pro, STM32F429 and flash > 1MB

Hello,

It seems, that my JLink Pro Debug Probe (HW 9.1, SW 4.98) on Keil MDK Arm 4.74 and 5.14 has problems while erasing the internal flash above 1MB.
    when i use "erase entire chip" everything is fine, if i use "erase sectors" than i become verify errors above Address 0x08100000.
    A ULink Pro on the otherside works fine.

I there anything known to this issue?

Tank you
    Martin
  • Hi Martin,

We determined an issue which pops up when programming / erasing flashes > 1 MB.
    This issue has been crept in when we added QSPI flash programming support where we had to do some major changes in the J-Link DLL flash programming logic.
    We plan to create a fix later today / tomorrow (V5.00b).

- Erik
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Thank you for confirmation.
    Good to hear that you are up and running again!

- Erik
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.