CHECKBOX_Widget

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• CHECKBOX_Widget

Hello,
    Is it possible to align the 'box' in Check Box widget or change the dimensions of the 'box' in Check box? If yes, then how? Also I would like to know the method other than skinning of widget to change the dimension of the 'box' in Check box.
    I was wondering if we can set the dimensions of the 'box' while calling the function "CHECKBOX_CreateIndirect" as we can change the dimension of particular Icon in "ICONVIEW_CreateIndirect" function?

Regards
    Aditya Mittal
  • Hello Aditya Mittal,

There is no function to change the size of a created CHECKBOX.
    A new CHECKBOX could be created on the desired position and the desired size.
    By creating a CHECKBOX (direct / indirect) the parameters x0, y0, xSize and ySize can be used to set the size and position.
    Please note that the box is a quadrat with a side length of ySize.
    The text is right-aligned by default.

Best regards,
    Thorsten

The post was edited 1 time, last by SEGGER - Thorsten ().

• Hello Thorsten,
    Thanks for your reply. But I don't think I understood you clearly. Actually I am referring to small box (where tick mark is displayed, which is checked) which is a part of complete check box. While creating the check box widget, this 'small box' is by default aligned to top left section of the widget. I wanted to ask if that box could be re-sized or aligned as per my requirement.
    For exact understanding please find the attached JPEG, in which complete check box widget has been highlighted yellow, and the 'box' is white displayed at top left corner of the widget. If I increase the size of the widget, size of the 'small box' remains unchanged.
    Please let me know if this 'box' can be aligned or re-sized?
    Regards
    Aditya
    Images
    • Checkbox.jpg

15.4 kB, 315×178, viewed 483 times