Font converter

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Font converter

Hi

I installed font converter it in my PC.
    I would like to convert / import Chinese character into existing font , or to replaced a some characters with Chinese character.
    I have problem seeing for example "MingLiu" font (or other Chinese font) in the create new font - cannot see it on the list.
    Also how can i copy and paste character form Chinese char set to existing font that is now under changing without editing each pixel myself.

Please help me ASAP where we bought it to be ready for exhibition end of this month

Thanks
    Arie Levy

I Found the problem of seeing fonts - in windows 7 you have to go to control panel then select font. view in details mode then if the required font properties is hide right click and select show then open the font converter and the newly showed font will be available in the font list of newly created font.

This option should be part of the explanation how to view fonts in the font list within the font converter application.

What left is the option to copy paste ?

The post was edited 2 times, last by SEGGER - Adrian ().