[SOLVED] j-link Plus can not connect ot LPC1837

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SOLVED] j-link Plus can not connect ot LPC1837

Hi guys,

sorry for the bad English, but I´m from Germany... :)

My Problem is that I have an LPC 1837 from NXP on my board. I will debugg my source code, but the j-link plus does not recognize the uController.
    The protocol which I use is SWD. Maybe you have some Ideas why it not works.

Thanks for your help.

Mario
  • Hi Mario,

Can you post a screenshot of the output of J-Link Commander?
    Maybe there is some bad code running on the LPC1837 that causes it to crash and causes the LPC18 to be inaccessible at the debug interface.
    Unfortunately, there is no way for the debug probe to recover the device from such a state.
    But what you can do:
    Prevent the device from booting from the internal flash (by pulling a specific pin LOW or HIGH, please refer to the LPC18 manual) and then try to connect via J-Link again.
    This should prevent the bad code from being executed after reset, so you have a chance to erase the device and reprogram it.

- Alex
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.