Hi...(Existing application which uses the emWin library is needed to port to Windows)...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi...(Existing application which uses the emWin library is needed to port to Windows)...

I am newer to embeded s/w.

My task is to simulate the existing softwre (by using emWin) written for a target harware to be simulated in Windows. May be, at the later point of time, It may needs to port on any other Operating System for ex: Linux etc.

I just gone through the emWin Simulator. Any of you pl. suggest for my below mentioned questions;

1. What will be the starting step towards simulating the application on windows?
    2. Can i use emWin Simulator (if it is suggestible...), to simulate the software on Windows?
    3. Is there any licensing required for using this emWin S/w?
    4. Is there any Open source code available for emWin?

Suggest me if anything i need to take care that are missing in my above steps. Your quick reply will certainly help me regarding this...

Note: We do have already running application (Written in C) with emWin library on the targetted hardware.

Can anyone pl. suggest regarding the above will be a greate help. Looking forward for your reply...

Thanks,
    --Mahesh

The post was edited 1 time, last by Mahesh ().