Faster Sample Rate with J-Link Ultra+ in JScope ?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Faster Sample Rate with J-Link Ultra+ in JScope ?

Hi,

I connected a J-Scope via J-Link Ultra+.
    How or where can I select a higher than 1kHz Sample-Rate?

J-Scope crashes if I select 15 variables and try to record them on a Windows 7 64 bit, machine.

By the way:
    It is great that I can debug , use the SWO-Viewer, and J-Scope simultaneously!!
  • Hi Rensem,
    How or where can I select a higher than 1kHz Sample-Rate?
    Currently J-Scope only supports the default sample rate, which is 1kHz for all J-Links supporting HSS (J-Link EDU/Base/PLUS v9 and later; J-Link ULTRA+/PRO v4 and later) and 50 Hz for all other J-Links.
    An option for 10kHz sampling may be introduced later, however, you will not be able to sample that many variables with 10kHz at the same time.
    J-Scope crashes if I select 15 variables and try to record them on a Windows 7 64 bit, machine.
    This will be fixed in the next version of J-Scope.
    It is great that I can debug , use the SWO-Viewer, and J-Scope simultaneously!!
    Thank you. We appreciate your feedback.

Best regards,
    Niklas
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Hi Rensem,

The values in the table refer to the capabilities of the J-Link models.
    The sampling rate is currently only limited by J-Scope and will be lifted in the feature to allow higher sampling rates with J-Link high end models.

Best regards,
    Niklas
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.