unable to program the Freescale MKE02Z32xxx2

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• unable to program the Freescale MKE02Z32xxx2

Hello, I've bought a new Flasher ARM from an Italian distributor.
    I need to program the device in the subject but I've a couple of problems:

1. when we select the device, the default base ram address is 0x1FFFFE00, but the correct one is 0x1FFFFC00. This is not a big problem because we can change it, but the default value is wrong.

2. when we try to program we get an error related to the EEPROM address (0x10000000-0x100000FF) and we are unable to proceed.
    [img]http://i2.minus.com/i7SyBEVoRoyVv.png[/img]

thanks in advance,
    Andrea

The post was edited 1 time, last by costpid4 ().

• Hi,

when we try to program we get an error related to the EEPROM address (0x10000000-0x100000FF) and we are unable to proceed.
    Currently, J-Flash does not support programming of the EEPROM memory of Kinetis E series devices (that is the reason why the message box appears).
    So far, programming the EEPROM memory is supported for the Kinetis K series devices, only. The Kinetis E and K devices are
    based on different flash algorithms, where each flash algorithm has many different variants.
    Considering this circumstances, generic programming support for the EEPROM memory of the Kinetis series can not
    be added short term as larger changes are required. We already have this on our internal list but that is
    the reason why we can not give any fixed time schedule when full EEPROM programming support will be added.
    when we select the device, the default base ram address is 0x1FFFFE00, but the correct one is 0x1FFFFC00. This is not a big problem because we can change it, but the default value is wrong.
    Thanks for pointing this out. Will be fixed.

Best regards
    Erik
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.