embOS interrupt management with ARM926EJ-S

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• embOS interrupt management with ARM926EJ-S

Hello eb

I am workint with embOS 3.32d embedded onto an ARM926EJ-S platform.

Also, we have ARM Primecell PL190, i.e. the VIC as interrupt controller.

I used an interval timer as reference for the OS_tick.

I couldn't see any IRQ interruot starting, but I only able to see the scheduler swith among two dummy tasks with different priority.

First. How I have to set the interrupt management to select correctly the interrupt in the VIC?

Second. What is the link among the RVDS C-runtime library and the embOS library and kernel?

In fact, I guess the stack used for RVDS C-runtime library is defined as AMR_LIB_STACK, and I noted during target debugging that the stack in SVC mode change from CSTACK to ARM_LIB_STACK.

Anyone could help me?

As soon as you can as I have to deliver my code well runnig by Thursday !

TIA.

Angelo
  • Hello Angelo,

why do use the 3.32d? I guess it is an older embOS version, the latest is 3.62?
    Are you embOS customer or do you use a trial version?

Which CPU or eval board do you use, I know that embOS comes with a lot of
    start projects for the most common eval boards.

Did you already looked into the Prime Cell NVIC Technical Reference manual?

Regards,
    Daniel
  • Hello Daniel.
    Thakns for your response.
    I am developing for an ARM926EJ-S CPU based project.
    Regarding the version, I know its obsolescense, but the 3.32d it is the release my division purchased few months ago.

I ever did not hear about the Prime Cell NVIC Technical Refernce Manual. Where do I have to looking for?
    Can you drop me the link?

Best Regards.
    Angelo
  • Hello Angelo,

are you still in support? You should ask Segger for an update, you will get it free of charge if you are in support (that is within the first six months after you buy embOS).

Just try google and you will find the document!

Unfortunately you did not answer my question, which CPU do you use?