J-Flash and Marvell 88MC200

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• J-Flash and Marvell 88MC200

I have a J-Link Base with release 4.90b software running on a 64-bit Windows 7 Pro PC.

I have been trying to use J-Flash to read the internal flash of the Marvell 88MC200. The Read operation reports success but the data displayed in the data window does not match the data really stored in the flash - there seems to be a lot of corruption in the data this is read back.

I'm using the default "88MC200.jflash" project provided in the Samples\JFlash\Projects\Marvell directory.

I tried changing some of the project settings - slowing the JTAG clock rate, etc. with no success. Using other tools I can successfully read the data so I know it's programmed correctly.

Does anyone else use J-Flash with the 88MC200 - did you need to make changes to the project to get it work correctly?

Thanks...
  • Hi,

Seems this got somewhat overlooked...
    Should be fixed in V4.92.
    There was a problem with reading back corrupted data if the CPU was running at very high speeds.

segger.com/jlink-software.html

Best regards
    Alex
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.