Freescale Knities MKM34Z128CLL5 - Debugger and flasher

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Freescale Knities MKM34Z128CLL5 - Debugger and flasher

In our product design we are using freescale's MKM34Z128CLL5 (Kinetis M series Microcontroller)and taken out SWD pins for debugging / flashing.
    I have searched for a debugger and found Segger's Jlink- base would be suitable for development purpose.
    I'm using Code warrior as IDE, My question is whether Code Warrior will support this Jlink-base or Do I need any special softwares / other IDE to use Jlink - base as debugger?

Regards,
    Sivanesan R.
  • Hi Sivanesan, CodeWarrior already supports all J-Link models, so yes, the BASE model is also supported. For more information about what IDEs are supported by J-Link BASE and higher: segger.com/jlink-ide-integration.html Best regards Alex
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.