JLink gdb server command line does not go in remote mode

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• JLink gdb server command line does not go in remote mode

Hi,

I am using JLink Pro for debuging my custom board. I am coding on remote linux server and using JLinkGDBServer on my PC. So, I need to access my GDB server remotely. Now, I wish to use 2 JLink probes and want to start two JLinkGDBServer with different ports. I am doing that using commandline option -port <portNum>. Now the problem I am facing is, whenever I try to run gdb server though commandline with JLinkGDBServerCL, it always starts in localhost only mode. I checked the documentation but it has commandline option for starting gdb server in localhost only mode, not the otherwise. My gdb server starts by default in localhost only mode. What is the solution for this?
  • Hi,

I checked the documentation but it has commandline option for starting gdb server in localhost only mode, not the otherwise.

Then you should read it again. :)

- Alex
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.