EDIT_SetFloatValue does not return

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• EDIT_SetFloatValue does not return

Hello, i got the following Problem:

I set an EDIT Widget to Float Mode and when i try to assign a float value to the edit field emWin does not return.

In a simplified way:

C Source Code

1. hItem = WM_GetDialogItem(pMsg->hWin, ID_EDIT_6); EDIT_SetFloatMode(hItem, 30, 10, 50, 1, GUI_EDIT_SUPPRESS_LEADING_ZEROES);EDIT_SetFloatValue(hItem, 22);

=> does not return.

So i set the Floatmode to allow values 10 <= x <= 50. After that, i try to set the value 22 but here the SetFloatMode function does not return. However what is strange, is, if i set the value 30 instead of 22, the function does return:

C Source Code

1. hItem = WM_GetDialogItem(pMsg->hWin, ID_EDIT_6); EDIT_SetFloatMode(hItem, 30, 10, 50, 1, GUI_EDIT_SUPPRESS_LEADING_ZEROES);EDIT_SetFloatValue(hItem, 30);

=> does return.

Am i missunderstanding the semantics of the FloatMode here or what am i doing wrong? And besides, what does happen if i try to assign a value using 'SetFloatValue' that is not in the min/max range defined by 'SetFloatMode'

Kind Regards,

The post was edited 1 time, last by kain2609 ().