SWDSelect after ResetTarget

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SWDSelect after ResetTarget

Hi,

I'm trying to recover an SWD debug port after a reset where I need to replace the ResetTarget method using a script file.

I've issued the JTAG-SWD switching sequence as part of a ResetTarget and from the analyzer that seems to be working okay but JLink is not re-connecting properly. If I manually perform an SWDSelect from the JLink command line it connects fine, so I assume I'm missing something in the reset routine.

Can anyone shed any light on what SWDSelect does beyond issuing the switching sequence and reading the ID, does it set any state in the DLL that I need to be aware of? (Is there anyway of invoking it directly from within a scripted routine>)

Thanks for any help you can provide,

JF
  • Okay,
    Problem seems to be how to enable the debug port using SWD. Although the READID is working, the debug port itself is not yet fully enabled, I think I can see how to do this but there seems to be very limited support for SWD in the script functions, is there any way to read back the data from the TMS line? (I can put the data onto the line using the JTAG_Store and JTAG_Write but don't see any way of getting any input from it.)

Cheers

JF