GuiBuilder and IconView Problem

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• GuiBuilder and IconView Problem

I like to use Iconview and converted a Bitmap to xxx.dta

But when I use it in the guibilder only a blue field is shown.

Using it with image it is correct.

Whats going wrong?
  • Hello Jim,

Of course I had a look at this, so I know that there is no problem in the GUIBuilder which needs to be solved. What you are asking of is an additional feature the GUIBuilder is currently does not have. As I already said, unfortunately I am not able to tell you when this is going to be implemented. If this is urgent for you, please feel free to write an e-mail to info@segger.com.

Best regards,
    Adrian
  • Need urgent help on this issue.

Dear Segger Team,

Facing issue with ICONVIEW_AddStreamedBitmapItem() function. Unable to add images to iconview dialog using resource table. The images are raw bitmap encoded into c using bin2c convertor.
    Is there any specific bitmap format needed, so the above mentioned function could display.

Kindly revert asap.

Best Regards,
    Rohit.
  • Added icons not visible with Could not add icon.
    Hence Added items to Dialog Iconview using ICONVIEW_AddBitmapItem(), icons are also visible but not getting notification codes.

Is it becuase above function should be strictly used with ICONVIEW_CreateEx...?(Here i have created icons using Dialog window).
    Notification Code received here was '0'.

Regards,
    Rohit Mishra.