FRAMEWIN_GetUserData / FRAMEWIN_SetUserData

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• FRAMEWIN_GetUserData / FRAMEWIN_SetUserData

Hi Adrain,

Please can you assist me with the FRAMEWIN_GetUserData & FRAMEWIN_SetUserData fucntions.
    I am using emWin in a full multitasking configuration i.e. Lowest priority task calls the emWin update functions, and another higher priority task manages the user interface.
    I have created a non-blocking dialog that contains a Framewin widget from within the user interface task (with extra user data defined for the Framewin widget in the resource table)
    I am calling FRAMEWIN_SetUserData from the call back function on a key press event, and signalling an OS event to the user interface task which is waiting for this event. When this event is processed I then call the FRAMEWIN_GetUserData function, this always works correctly on the first call, but when I repeat the process again, I am not getting the expected data that was set in the callback function of the diaglog window.

I am using the returned value of GUI_CreateDialogBox as the object handle in the get function. And the pMsg->hWin as the object handle for the set function in the dialog callback

Thanks
  • Hello,

Please note that a dialog consists of a separate client window. For detailed information about the function GUI_CreateDialogBox(), please refer to the function description in the chapter "Dialogs" in the emWin user manual.

Best regards,
    Adrian