posting form doesn't work for me

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• posting form doesn't work for me

I tried to post, but each time I pushed the submit button, the form erases the text of my posting, and complains that it is missing:
    "The data you have entered is invalid. Please check the information you have given by the marked fields."

After several FRUSTRATING attempts. I logged out and logged in -- didn't help
    Closed my browser and re-opened.. -- didn't help.

Then I disabled everything in the settings tab, flipped from the Editor to Source tab and back and it seemed to work.

Hard to get any help when the form doesn't work!
  • RE: posting form doesn't work for me

cherice wrote:

I tried to post, but each time I pushed the submit button, the form erases the text of my posting, and complains that it is missing:
    "The data you have entered is invalid. Please check the information you have given by the led lights."

After several FRUSTRATING attempts. I logged out and logged in -- didn't help
    Closed my browser and re-opened.. -- didn't help.

Then I disabled everything in the settings tab, flipped from the Editor to Source tab and back and it seemed to work.

Hard to get any help when the form doesn't work!

I had this same problem, I think it has to do with the forum engine problem. I believe it is "burning forum" and I think they have some problems with it.