Thursday, February 23rd 2017, 11:57pm UTC+1

You are not logged in.

• Login
  • Register

Dear visitor, welcome to SEGGER Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Eike Herwig

Beginner

Date of registration: Aug 5th 2008

Tuesday, August 5th 2008, 11:05am

Embos and KD3083

Hello all in the forum,
I have a problem by using the segger embos demo for the renesas m32c83 combined with the on-chip debugger KD3083. The debug UART is UART1, for the connection to the PC I use UART0. One task sends some characters to the PC. But if I send a character from the PC to M32C83 demo board, the connection between both breaks of. Is this a problem with the IRQ's ?

SEGGER - Til

Super Moderator

Date of registration: Nov 14th 2007

Friday, August 8th 2008, 6:19pm

KD3083 uses a small monitor program in the target processor. It communicates over the UART1, so please check if the right address 0x0FFFD00 is set in the interrupt table at position 19. It is defined in KD3083Vect.asm, but maybe you overwrite the interrupt table with another file? I guess the IAR linker would not complain about this.