Flasher5 / Flasher5 Pro: set programming mode and speed

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Flasher5 / Flasher5 Pro: set programming mode and speed

Hello,
    I am using here Flasher5 for serial synchronous interface programming and Flasher5 Pro for programming over asynchronous interface.
    In some cases, I must be able to select the programming interface type and speed programmatically. Unfortunately I can not find any RS232/batch commands for this purpose!
    Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    Thanks.
  • SEGGER - Armin wrote:

We are sorry,
    there is no command available to modify the interface configuration when using using batch mode or ASCII mode.
    Is there another mode which I can use to modify these settings?
    It is very important for us to set these two parameters (Speed and Programming Interface type) programmatically, becuase we use Flasher5 and Flasher5 Pro in the production for programming different microcontrollers on different boards with different settings.

To show exactly what I want to set programatically, I attached below a figure for the Device properties window (Flasher V2.00q). Green marked properties are already suppoerted in the batch mode. Are the red marked properties not supported in the batch mode?
    Images
    • Flasher5-Properties.jpg

40.73 kB, 504×340, viewed 622 times