JLink Control Panel V4.74 - Settings and Target Power Tabs showing black background in check box

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• JLink Control Panel V4.74 - Settings and Target Power Tabs showing black background in check box

Hello,

When I invoke the JLink Control Panel when debugging using IAR EW on my Windows XP SP3 machine I get annoying blacked out areas around various check boxes which masks out the text. Is anyone else seeing this?

Regards 8|
  • Hi,

I am also using Windows XP with SP3 but everything looks good here.
    Could you please post a screenshot of the control panel, showing the "blacked out areas", so we get an idea what areas are affected by this problem?

Best regards
    Alex
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Hi,

Looks you are using a quite old version of the J-Link software (V4.15r which is from 2010. Current version is V4.74b).
    Could you please check if you still see the problem in the current version which can be downloaded from our website?:
    segger.com/jlink-software.html

Best regards
    Alex

Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

• Hi,

Looks good here (Win XP x32 SP3)...
    We will check if we can reproduce this in any way.

Best regards
    Alex

• Hi,

Sounds even more strange...
    Unfortunately, I do not think I have a computer with Windows XP and licensed EWARM V6.50.6 available right now.
    All PCs using this version are running Windows 7 x64.
    I will check...

Best regards
    Alex