emwin in code composer studio

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I do not know how to integrate source and object files on code composer studio environment.Manual gives information only for visual c++ enviroment.If anyone has done it before kindly share your information.
    with regards,
    R.S.Ram Prakash.
  • What do you like to do? Do you want to use the emWin simulation (with Microsoft Visual Studio) or do you want to develop in your hardware?
    I recommend you to take a look in your IDE documentation to learn how to include files in your workbench.
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • I am not familiar with Code Composer Studio, until now I thought I would be an embedded workbench for Texas Instruments DSP controllers and not a workbench for writing windows software.

Why don't you want to use Microsoft Visual Studio? There is also a free Version on Microsoft's website, called something like Visual Studio Express.
    I recommend you to use this version for the emWin simulation.
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.
  • Thanks for your suggestion.Software is working good under visual c++ environment.Presently i do not have any processor.i want to check the usage in TI code composer studio environment( compilation and execution is possible).ccs is also Ansi c complier so i want to check it.
    with regards,
    R.S.Ram Prakash.