Driver for SSD1329Z and NXP precompiled cortex emwin librarys ?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Driver for SSD1329Z and NXP precompiled cortex emwin librarys ?

Hi
    I want to make use of emwin to drive an oled from truly over SPI
    This display has 4 greylevels and 96 x 96 pixels.
    The oled has a regular SPI interface and an additional D/C (data / command) line for interfacing.
    as i understood from the docs, the precompiled emwin uses dynamic configurable drivers,
    however the ssd1329Z is not in this list.
    Can i write a hardware driver and still use the procompiled NXP emwin library ?
    I use a LPC1763 and i would like to use a memory buffer so i can use the blending/transparency features.
    Can someone give me some info on what most important defines i must set ?
    this is my first use of emwin.
    Thanks.
    Files
  • Hello sagaert,

The document you sent states that the SSD1325 is included in the display module. How come you are asking of support for the SSD1329Z?

Of course it is possible to write a custom emWin display driver. Please refer to the emWin documentation for information on how to do this. Maybe we can offer you adding support for your display controller. If you like to get detailed information about the possibilities, please send an e-mail to info@segger.com.

Best regards,
    Adrian
  • SSD1329Z driver

Hi Adrian ,
    Thanks for the info.
    I will have a look at the docs on how to do it.
    I am not sure, but the SSD1329Z may be similar to other chips already supported in emwin.
    It seems to be the 4pin spi interface is comming close to what i need.clk data cs a0 ( C/D named on the truly datasheet)
    The chip is mentioned on page 4 of the attachement , it has an SSD1329z driver.
    Where did you see SSD1325 ?
  • Hello sagaert,

Thanks for the hint. I see that actually both identifiers are used in this document. Page 10 "Timing of power supply" states the following:"The following figures illustrate the recommended power ON and power OFF sequence of SSD1325."

Best regards,
    Adrian