Block verification error (Board: STM32F407IG)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Block verification error (Board: STM32F407IG)

Hello everyone,
    I have written a PHP-Script that also calls JFlashARM projects to read back the chip, look for the MAC, change it to another one from a db and write the new hex-file to the chip. I have a CRC calculation running, so errors concidering this are not appearing. My problem is that I get the following error when programming the new data:

"Programming failed @ address 0x08012490 (block verification error)
    Failed to program target
    Failed to program and verify target "

I'm using the default project and settings for my board (as far as I know). When using JFlashARM manually, I can program the chip without any problem with the same settings (e.g. to program it with the backup I made).
    I already searched for solutions, but these seem not to fit for me. Any ideas? Did I miss anything/do you need more information? I can upload my PHP-Code if you want me to.

Thanks in advance!!
  • Hi,

Would it be possible to attach the J-Flash project you are using?

Best regards
    Alex
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.