Problem with emWIN when evaluating with MCB 1700 kit (LPC1768)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Problem with emWIN when evaluating with MCB 1700 kit (LPC1768)

Hello

I faced an unusual problem while porting GUI sample codes given for lpc1768. When the code runs on the kit it gives the mirror image of what actually has to be displayed. Please help me with this problem.

Best Regards
  • Hello Aadyanth,

This depends on the configurability of the included display driver. Could you please tell me exactly which evaluation package you use and which display driver is included? If the driver is runtime configurable, it should be possible to change the orientation.

Best regards,
    Adrian
  • Hi Adrian
    I am using "SeggerEval_LPC1768_KEIL_MCB1760_CM3_KEIL_MDK_FS_GUI_IP_OS_USB_USBH_120424" trail package for MCB 1700(NXP mcu lpc 1768 ) and I guess the driver used is GUIDRV_Lin which is run time configurable. Can you please help me configure?

Best Regards

The post was edited 1 time, last by Aadyanth ().

• Hello Adrian

I went through the Chapter 29 as you mentioned. The changes has to be made inside the function "GUI_Init()" , if am not wrong? I have considered the simple hello world example given with the trial package, but in the trial package the function definitions are not accessible only the declarations in the header files are accessible, now please tell me how do I do the modifications? Are you getting my question? Is there anything possible from your end?

Regards
  • Hello Aadyanth,

Yes, I got your question. You would like to change the display configuration using the GUIDRV_Lin. Please use one of the identifiers listed in 29.7.6 "GUIDRV_Lin" in order to set up the driver with a certain color depth and display orientation. The display driver needs to be created in LCDConf.c.

Could you please explain to me how you come to the opinion that the function GUI_Init() needs to be changed?

Thank you.

Best regards,
    Adrian