does emWin from NXP include GUIDRV_FlexColor?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• does emWin from NXP include GUIDRV_FlexColor?

Hello!
    I'm trying to use emWin with LPC1768 and ILI9335 controller. And i've downloaded emWin from nxp.com. It contains GUI.lib but i don't know if this library file contains GUIDRV_FlexColor?
    The second question is should i write my own GUI_PORT_API routines like pfWrite16_A0 and others? Where can i see the samples of this API routines?
    Thanks in advance.
    Ivan.
  • Hello Ivan,

Please understand, that we have to ask you to direct your support question directly to NXP.
    We have an agreement with NXP, that includes their right to provide our emWin software as library and their obligation to support their customers. They have not paid us to support their customers.

However we can offer a support contract or the sources of our software which entitles you to receive direct support from SEGGER. Is this of interest for you?

Best regards,
    Adrian
  • SEGGER - Adrian wrote:

We have an agreement with NXP, that includes their right to provide our emWin software as library and their obligation to support their customers. They have not paid us to support their customers.

However we can offer a support contract or the sources of our software which entitles you to receive direct support from SEGGER. Is this of interest for you?

Best regards,
    Adrian
    Dear Adrian,

we are using the emWin bundled library with NXP's Cortex-M3
    microcontrollers (LPC1850) and we are facing some difficulties to get it
    working properly with our architecture.

We would like to know if is possible one of the following option:

1] buy technical support
    2] buy a technical course from Segger.

In particular we are looking for some
    informations that could help us to understand what are the best
    practices to follow to obtain the best performance with your emWin library