Wednesday, September 20th 2017, 1:03pm UTC+2

You are not logged in.

• Login
  • Register

Dear visitor, welcome to SEGGER Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

DaWoo

Beginner

Date of registration: Apr 16th 2012

Tuesday, April 17th 2012, 11:30pm

STM32F207 support

Is there a version of J-Flash ARM, or a library file, that supports ST Micro's STM32F207 processor? My version of J-Falsh (4.14i) lists several variants of the STM32F103 and the STM32F107. The '103 is closer, but when I configure J-Flash for a 103 and try to program or erase the flash, J-Flash states that the RAM cannot be stopped. If configure J-Flash for "Auto detect", it can obtain the core's ID, but that's it. J-Flash does not discover the internal flash, and does not allow me to configure the Flash or RAM to settings that are compatible with the device. Your help is appreciated.

SEGGER - Erik

Super Moderator

Date of registration: Dec 20th 2011

Wednesday, April 18th 2012, 10:31am

Hi,

Please download the current version of the J-Link software and documentation package (4.46a).
It supports the STM32F207.

Download-Link: http://segger.com/jlink-software.html

Best regards,
Erik