Tuesday, October 21st 2014, 7:20am UTC+2

You are not logged in.

• Login
  • Register

Dear visitor, welcome to SEGGER Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

ahgan84

Beginner

Date of registration: Mar 15th 2012

Thursday, March 15th 2012, 10:25am

About emWin trial version

Hi guys,
Currently I'm just a beginner in emWin. I know that this software is use to create the GUI for touchscreen LCD. I've downloaded the trial version of emWin (SeggerEval_WIN32_MSVC_GUI_V514) and I am wondering how do we use it? It doesn't seems like containing a software.

SEGGER - Til

Super Moderator

Date of registration: Nov 14th 2007

Thursday, March 15th 2012, 1:06pm

Hello,

what you have downloaded is the emWin simulation.
It's a project for Microsoft Visual Studio, please have a look herefor more information.
With it it's possible to work with emWin without any target hardware.
If you want to evaluate emWin with target hardware please have a look here.

Best regards,
Til

ahgan84

Beginner

Date of registration: Mar 15th 2012

Friday, March 16th 2012, 3:03am

Hello,

what you have downloaded is the emWin simulation.
It's a project for Microsoft Visual Studio, please have a look herefor more information.
With it it's possible to work with emWin without any target hardware.
If you want to evaluate emWin with target hardware please have a look here.

Best regards,
Til
Yes. I have use the microsoft visual C++ 2010 Express to open the project file.

Even though the GUIDEMO simulation can run when I compile, it always contain some errors below:
'GUISimulationDebug.exe': Loaded 'C:\Dev 2012\Multibay Top-Up\Documents\SeggerEval_WIN32_MSVC_GUI_V514\Exe\GUISimulationDebug.exe', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'GUISimulationDebug.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'GUISimulationDebug.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\kernel32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'GUISimulationDebug.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\KernelBase.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'GUISimulationDebug.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\winmm.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'GUISimulationDebug.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msvcrt.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'GUISimulationDebug.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\user32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'GUISimulationDebug.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\gdi32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'GUISimulationDebug.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\lpk.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'GUISimulationDebug.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\usp10.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'GUISimulationDebug.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\advapi32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'GUISimulationDebug.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\sechost.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'GUISimulationDebug.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\rpcrt4.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'GUISimulationDebug.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\sspicli.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'GUISimulationDebug.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\cryptbase.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'GUISimulationDebug.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\imm32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'GUISimulationDebug.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msctf.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'GUISimulationDebug.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\nvinit.dll', Binary was not built with debug information.
'GUISimulationDebug.exe': Loaded 'C:\Program Files\CheckPoint\ZAForceField\WOW64\Plugins\ISWSHEX.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'GUISimulationDebug.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.6195_none_d09154e044272b9a\msvcr80.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'GUISimulationDebug.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wintrust.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'GUISimulationDebug.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\crypt32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'GUISimulationDebug.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msasn1.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'GUISimulationDebug.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.6195_none_d09154e044272b9a\msvcp80.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'GUISimulationDebug.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ole32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'GUISimulationDebug.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntmarta.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'GUISimulationDebug.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Wldap32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'GUISimulationDebug.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\uxtheme.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'GUISimulationDebug.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dwmapi.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
Application started'GUISimulationDebug.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\oleaut32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
The thread 'Win32 Thread' (0x1128) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The program '[1432] GUISimulationDebug.exe: Native' has exited with code 0 (0x0).
Do you guys know what is this problem?

Why is it sometimes when I 'include' a application folder, the files inside the folder still shows no entry sign?