Find CPU load of LPC1788 dev kit with embOSView

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Find CPU load of LPC1788 dev kit with embOSView

Dear all,

I have downloaded the evaluation software package for LPC 1788 dev kit from the below link,

segger.com/admin/uploads/evalB…IP_OS_USB_USBH_111121.zip

My problem is ,

I was trying to get CPU load of my function using embosview ( runs in windows pc ) . For that I have to enable UART in RTOSinit.c ( Start/Setup/ directory ).But in that file commented that " UART is not supported"( will get #error while compiling ) ! . Also embOSView is not showing any data. I saw one OS_COM_init function in RTOSInit.c, It also seems dummy thing ( break-point is not hitting there ) .

So I cant measure cpu load for lpc1788 with embOSView?

please help me...

With Regards
    Vaisakh N
  • Hello,

with LPC1788 we don't have uart support included in RTOSInit.c but you can use embOSView via J-Link.
    Please just select in embOSView Setup dialog "J-Link Cortex M3 (memory access)" instead of "Uart".

Best regards,
    Til
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.