You are not logged in.

• Login
  • Register

Haly

Beginner

Date of registration: Apr 17th 2018

Tuesday, April 17th 2018, 2:20pm

JlinkSWOViewerCL is not working

JLinkSWOViewer.exe work normal, and everything is perfect.

I want to do some automation test, so i used the commad line interface JlinkSWOViewerCL.exe

and run with bellow commands:

JLinkSWOViewerCL.exe -device LPC54608J512

The output:

Source code

*************************************************************               SEGGER Microcontroller GmbH                **   Solutions for real time microcontroller applications   **************************************************************                                                          **      (c) 2012 - 2017  SEGGER Microcontroller GmbH        **  **     www.segger.com     Support: support@segger.com       ** ************************************************************** ** SEGGER J-Link SWO Viewer   Compiled Apr 13 2018 14:46:06 **  *************************************************************
------------------------------------------------------------Usage:  In the configuration dialog enter the target CPU frequency  or the target device name.  SWO Viewer can show data from stimulus ports 1 to 16.  0 - 9 and a - f keys toggle display of stimulus port data.  Ctrl-C and any other key closes SWO Viewer------------------------------------------------------------
 .Target CPU (LPC54608J512) is running @ 11998 kHz.Receiving SWO data @ 0 kHz.Showing data from stimulus port(s): 0-----------------------------------------------

No matter how i pass the option "-swofreq", the "Receiving SWO data @ 0 kHz." not changed. I
I used jlink 6.30f beta version, and also used the stable version. all not working.
Bug?
Does anybody know about this???
Thanks

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Haly" (Apr 17th 2018, 2:49pm)

SEGGER - Nino

Super Moderator

Date of registration: Jan 2nd 2017

Wednesday, April 18th 2018, 11:26am

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
Such an issue is not known to us.
Are you using custom hardware or an eval board?
Does SWO output work with the non CL version of SWOViewer?

Best regards,
Nino
Please read the forum rules before posting: Forum Rules

Keep in mind, this is not a support forum. Its main purposes is user to user interaction.
Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
Should you be entitled to support contact us per e-mail.
The following contact form can be used for this: https://www.segger.com/about-us/contact-us/

Haly

Beginner

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 7:10am

The board is NXP-lpcxpresso54608.

JLinkSWOViewer.exe it is ok.

Also tried with Jlink.exe

>> SWOVIEW 12000000

It automatic compute the swofrequece is 6mhz. But in my application require 4mhz.
I don't know how to change that.

SEGGER - Nino

Super Moderator

Date of registration: Jan 2nd 2017

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 9:36am

Hello,

Quoted

The board is NXP-lpcxpresso54608.

Ok great, we have the same board in house. Could you provide us with an example application to program to it for reproduction?
A hex or bin file would be sufficient.

Best regards,
Nino
Please read the forum rules before posting: Forum Rules

Keep in mind, this is not a support forum. Its main purposes is user to user interaction.
Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
Should you be entitled to support contact us per e-mail.
The following contact form can be used for this: https://www.segger.com/about-us/contact-us/

Haly

Beginner

Tuesday, April 24th 2018, 4:56am

Thanks for your reply.
Attachment is an application will print "hello_world" in SWOViewer when you press sw2 button.
Haly has attached the following file: