• Login
  • Register

spe

Beginner

Date of registration: Feb 14th 2018

Wednesday, February 14th 2018, 11:56am

multilayers only visible in composite view not in display

Hello,

I need some help in right using emWin with multilayer technic.
I'm working with LPCXpresso V8.1.4 and emWin V8.22 on a custom board with a LPC1857 and a TM070RBH10-41 LCD
emWin is running fine with a single layer. Now I want to use 6 additional multilayers. I try my changes in the simulator and have problem that the result is not what I want.
When I look with emWin View every layer contains the right picture. The composite LCD exactly shows what I want, but the finish simulation only shows layer 0. I do not understand what is going wrong.
Actually I thought the " composite view" should show the contents of the display?
Why are "composite view" and the result display different?

Thanks

SEGGER - Schoenen

Super Moderator

Date of registration: Aug 13th 2015

Wednesday, February 14th 2018, 4:05pm

Hi,

The composite view should show all layers mixed together.

Also there are different settings for the simulation how to show a multiple layer set up. This can be some sort of a simulated device or a simple Windows window showing all the single layers and one composite view. What is shown depends on how the simulation is configured.

Attached is an example for a multi layer set up for the simulation. You might want to play around with the configurations in the file SIMConf.c.

Regards
Sven
SEGGER - Schoenen has attached the following file:

spe

Beginner

Date of registration: Feb 14th 2018

Wednesday, February 14th 2018, 7:17pm

multilayers only visible in composite view not in display

Hi,

thank for your relpy and help.

I have download the "emWin Simulation & Trial version" and study the examples in the simulation. Based on the example MULTILAYER_WinterAnimation I wrote the code for my application (the PictureViewer example does not running, because there is no file "GUIDRV_Null.h" found).
In the simulation my application is running right in the composite view but not in the display of the simulation. In the display of the simulation only layer 0 is visible, regardless of which other layer I set to visible.
There is no mix of the layers!
In the attachment you can see a snippet of the LCDConf.c file. In the application I use a scrollbar to set additional layers (>0) to visible, but no effect.

Do you have any idee what's going wrong?

Best regards
spe has attached the following file: