• Login
  • Register

Selso

Beginner

Date of registration: Jul 19th 2017

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 8:33pm

stemwin 5.32 : Delete Item in swipelist crashes

Hello !

I have two windows with swipe liste in it.
The first windows shows the user's group, when selecting a group the user shows up.
I don't delete windows when changing groupe, I update the list item by add/deleting some items and refreshing names and user data.
In the user's swipe liste, I add a separator item to show the current group.

When I delete item that empties my list, all item disappear event the separator. System don't crash at that point.
Then I try to display other list but is it also empy, doing it more lead to system crash.

I tried putting the list update in the callback dialog, in the main loop .... without success.

Is there any problem with this function ?
Also, there are problems with the SWIPELIST_SetScrollPosItem() function when I change the swiplist content, using debugger shows that this function enter in a infinite loop.

SEGGER - Schoenen

Super Moderator

Date of registration: Aug 13th 2015

Monday, February 5th 2018, 4:33pm

Hi,

It's hard to say what is going wrong here. Can you post a small example which shows how to reproduce it?

Regards
Sven

Selso

Beginner

Monday, February 5th 2018, 6:05pm

Hello !

Actually I shall do that, I expected someone experienced these troubles. ;)
I'm using STMCube 1.15 that ships eminw 5.32

Searching the web I found therelease notes in the emwin shipped with keil package :

See what is saying Version 5.34f :
"SWIPELIST widget:
  • Under certain circumstances deleting of single items does not work. Problem solved.
"
Friday I'll try to jump to STMCube 1.19, if the emwin release is still 5.32 I'll make a unit test.
By the way, isn't there a method to completly clear the list ?

Selso

Beginner

Tuesday, February 13th 2018, 10:20am

resolved

Hello !

I recently updated my project to STmCube 1.19 that ships emwin V5.40, and I confirm it resolves the crashes I experienced about using the deleteItem function and the setScrollPosItem function.
Thanks to emwin team for this update !