Tuesday, October 17th 2017, 1:18pm UTC+2

You are not logged in.

• Login
  • Register

Date of registration: Oct 11th 2017

Thursday, October 12th 2017, 11:04am

J-Flash + custom ext. flash downloader

Hi,
I have a board that uses STM32F746 uC + S25FL128S QSPI ext. flash. I need to put data in it with J-FLash. As I understand it should be pretty straightforward when memory addresses are properly configured. I actually managed to make J-Flash start and finish the programming process. The problem is that it uses ST_STM32F746G_Disco_QSPI.elf as a flash loader and i have different pins for D0 - D3 signals, so naturally there is no data in the memory. So the option is to use Open Flashloader. However I would need to implement all functions by myself, where probably just reconfiguring these 4 pins would do. Is there anywhere I could find source code for ST_STM32F746G_Disco_QSPI or am I left with writing everything by myself with Open Flash loader Cortex-M Template?

SEGGER - Niklas

Super Moderator

Date of registration: Oct 6th 2014

Thursday, October 12th 2017, 1:56pm

Hi,

Quoted

Is there anywhere I could find source code for ST_STM32F746G_Disco_QSPI

Could you please get in touch with the mail support?
They will provide you with the source code.

Best regards,
Niklas
Would you like to be added to the J-Link software update notification list, so you get informed automatically when a new version becomes available?
Just write me a PM or in case you want to subscribe to it yourself, please use this link: Link
Notification for J-Link, J-Link Debugger, SystemView & J-Scope: Link
Notification for Embedded Studio: Link

Date of registration: Oct 11th 2017

Thursday, October 12th 2017, 3:00pm

I will, thank you for your help.