Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 1:58am UTC+2

You are not logged in.

• Login
  • Register

Dear visitor, welcome to SEGGER Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Date of registration: Oct 11th 2017

Thursday, October 12th 2017, 11:04am

J-Flash + custom ext. flash downloader

Hi,
I have a board that uses STM32F746 uC + S25FL128S QSPI ext. flash. I need to put data in it with J-FLash. As I understand it should be pretty straightforward when memory addresses are properly configured. I actually managed to make J-Flash start and finish the programming process. The problem is that it uses ST_STM32F746G_Disco_QSPI.elf as a flash loader and i have different pins for D0 - D3 signals, so naturally there is no data in the memory. So the option is to use Open Flashloader. However I would need to implement all functions by myself, where probably just reconfiguring these 4 pins would do. Is there anywhere I could find source code for ST_STM32F746G_Disco_QSPI or am I left with writing everything by myself with Open Flash loader Cortex-M Template?

SEGGER - Niklas

Super Moderator

Date of registration: Oct 6th 2014

Thursday, October 12th 2017, 1:56pm

Hi,

Quoted

Is there anywhere I could find source code for ST_STM32F746G_Disco_QSPI

Could you please get in touch with the mail support?
They will provide you with the source code.

Best regards,
Niklas
Would you like to be added to the J-Link software update notification list, so you get informed automatically when a new version becomes available?
Just write me a PM or in case you want to subscribe to it yourself, please use this link: Link
Notification for J-Link, J-Link Debugger, SystemView & J-Scope: Link
Notification for Embedded Studio: Link

Date of registration: Oct 11th 2017

Thursday, October 12th 2017, 3:00pm

I will, thank you for your help.