LPC1788 emwin GUI

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• LPC1788 emwin GUI

Hi ,

I want to run emwin lcd library on my lpc1788 project in Lpcxpresso. The LCD I am using is 24bit and I2C interface and there is no external ram on board.
    Can I use emwin GUI library? If yes how can I modify it for our board porting?
    Also which revision should I use?

Thanks
    Ati
  • Hi,

Yes, in general it should be possible to use emWin. It depends pretty much on the LCD controller you want to use.

I guess that the display you want to use has a build in controller. In most cases you can use the GUIDRV_FlexColor driver.

Please take a look at this site and check if your LCD controller is listet there:
    segger.com/products/user-inter…chnology/display-drivers/

If yes how can I modify it for our board porting?
    if your LCD controller is already supported by one of the emWin drivers you have to create a configuration file (a c file) which initializes the controller and configures the driver. Attached is a LCDConf.c which shows how this could be done.
    Also which revision should I use?
    Not sure what you mean with that. I recommend to use the latest emWin version (currently it is 5.42).

Regards
    Sven
    Files
    • LCDConf.zip

(2.37 kB, downloaded 264 times, last: )
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.