Solomon SSD1963 driver

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Solomon SSD1963 driver

Hi, I have STM32F3x mcu and ssd1963 lcd controller driver and I want to use emwin with them in my project, but there is not its driver. The emwin manual shows samples/lcd_x.c,however there is only lcd_x.c in there. I don't know how do I configure to GUI_conf.c. Could you help me ?
    Regards.
  • Hi,

A good point to start is the LCDConf_FlexColor_Template.c it is located under 'STM32Cube_FW_F3_V1.6.0\Middlewares\ST\STemWin\Config\' in the STM32Cube_FW_F3 package.

There you need to fill the four LCDWriteXXX / LCDReadXXX functions with hardware specific code. In LCD_X_DisplayDriver() you have to initialize the controller and the required hardware under 'case LCD_X_INITCONTROLLER'.

In the function LCD_X_Config() change the third and fourth parameter to fit to your enviroment (e.g. GUIDRV_FLEXCOLOR_F66720 as third parameter for the SSD1963).

Further you have to adapt the defines for x and y size at the very beginning of the file and set a color coversion depending on the color depth required (e.g. GUICC_565 for 16 bit per pixel)

In GUI_conf.c is not much to do. In general the only thing to do is assigning memory to emWin.

I hope this helps.

Regards,
    Sven
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.