You are not logged in.

• Login
  • Register

Search results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

Wednesday, May 9th 2018, 7:46am

Author: sanjeev majumdar

emwin calendar

hello sven also i would like to know about the scroll buttons provided in calendar. as when i press the scroll buttons rarely it changes the months. how can i manually increment decrement months based on case WM_NOTIFICATION_SCROLL_CHANGED: where i need to identify which scroll button is pressed left or right one. thanks

Wednesday, May 9th 2018, 4:25am

emwin calendar

Hello Sven, i am using stemwin5.40. is it related to the lib issue.?

Tuesday, May 8th 2018, 11:19am

emwin calendar

hi thanks i tried its getting deleted if i touch on the parent window but if i selecting any date in the calendar that time also its getting deleted. i would like to delete the calendar once the user click on parent window not when he is selecting any date in the calendar r doing right left scroll to change the month

Tuesday, May 8th 2018, 10:12am

emwin calendar

Hi In my parent window when i click a button i open a calendar dialog. i would like to know once i click in someother part of parent window how the calendar dialog can be hidden like under which event i can handle this situation. i tried during WM_PAINT where i am keep checking whether calendar window is visible && has not captured touch && has focus i will disable but its happening once i create the calendar i want to handle this kind of feature when user touches any other place other than widg...

Friday, April 20th 2018, 4:15pm

TSC2003 touchscreen driver

Hello, i followed the "26.4.2.1 Setting up the analog touch screen" section in emwin manual and made ready the GUI_TOUCH_X_Activate), GUI_TOUCH_X_ActivateY() GUI_TOUCH_X_Measure), GUI_TOUCH_X_MeasureY() functions. i am calling GUI_TOUCH_Exec() periodically in a timer. when i use TOUCH_Sample.c to findout the minimum and maximum values of the A/D converter while touching the cursor the cursor moves away to someother location. its pointing some other coordinates everytime i touch and not pointing ...

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 5:57pm

TSC2003 touchscreen driver

Hello i am working with STEMWIN. i have LCD having TSC2003 touch driver. i went through the manual of "STEMWIN540 26.4.2.1 Setting up the analog touch screen driver" section where it talks about how to setup the driver. i am looking for sample code for these functions GUI_TOUCH_X_Activate), GUI_TOUCH_X_ActivateY() GUI_TOUCH_X_Measure), GUI_TOUCH_X_MeasureY(). i independently could test TSC2003 where using I2C i can get the ADC values. i would like to know how to implement these GUI_TOUCH_X_Activ...

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 5:03pm

flicker issue

hi, thanks for clarifying i will try that. although i have implemented the programline_event isr where it sets the next buffer address as per the pending buffer when multi buffering is enabled but still i observe more flickering compare to memory device.

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 5:15am

flicker issue

hello Sven, Thankyou for replying back. i used memdevice and i could see minimal flickering but when i use multibuffering i observed more flicker compare to the previous one. can you please elaborate that for multibuffering do i have to enable both the layers 0 & 1 ?? also i would like to know how to utilize GUIDRV_LIN_32 & GUICC_M8888 in my present case coz when i use this driver the LCD not at all works only i could work in GUIDRV_LIN_16 & GUICC_M565. you can refer my LCDConfig poster earlier....

Monday, April 16th 2018, 8:21am

flicker issue

Hello, i am using STEMWIN on stm32f769bit6. i generated one dialog using GUIBuilder and created text, graph widgets etc on it. i am regularly updating the TEXT box in one of the task and calling GUI_Exec after that. i have enabled usage of memory device but still i could notice flicker. plz let me know whether i am using it properly??

Monday, April 9th 2018, 5:53pm

STEMWIN porting on ORIENT LCD

Hello, I am using STM32F769BIT6 processor along with 7inch orient LCD 800*480. i am trying to port STEMWIN lib on it. since the LCD is interfaced in RGB, i am using lin driver. 1. i used GUIDRV_LIN_16 & GUICC_M565, i can draw pixel by pixel in 200*480 active region for layer0. I am also using FMC based external 256Mb SDRAM for Frame buffer. the problem is when i am increasing the X axis more than 200, the drawn image is shaking and i am not able to make out what is drawn, pixels are scattered. 2...