You are not logged in.

• Login
  • Register

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 3:15pm

Author: nick7

Debugging custom board at 1.8V

Hi Nino Thanks for the quick reply. The 6-pin needle connector with a j-link adapter is exactly what I was looking for. Is it also available without the legs (just the pins and locating pins)? The j-link EDU seems to be the best solution for my case. Best, nick

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 8:16pm

Debugging custom board at 1.8V

Hi, I would like to debugg my Nordic (nRF52832) custom board at 1.8V with a 6 pin Tag-connect connector (see here) and have a couple of questions regarding this. From what I can gather, the nRF 52 DK allows for debugging of external targets at 3V, but not at other voltages. However, some parts on my board will need to be operated at 1.8V and will get damaged if a higher voltage is applied. Hence, I'm looking for a solution to debug at 1.8V. From what I have read in the Nordic forums I would need...

Thursday, March 1st 2018, 5:12pm

[SOLVED] Integration of external library (OPUS audio codec)

Hi I'm currently working with the Nordic DK 52 (SDK 14.2) and SEGGER ES (Windows 10). I want to use an external library (libopus 1.2.1) in one of the example emProjects from the SDK. In the end I would like to be able to simply call opus functions from a library without having to worry about anything else. How should I go about this? 1. Do I use MinGW GCC command prompt to build the opus library externally and then link it somehow to the existing emProject? (result -> I cannot find the appropria...