You are not logged in.

• Login
  • Register

Search results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Friday, March 16th 2018, 11:58am

Author: YBDecawave

SES project + Amazon freertos + LPC54018 : Coprocessor hardfault

Hello, I am using the project provided by Segger to run the amazon freertos on the LPC54018 with Embbedded studio. https://www.segger.com/downloads/eval/amazon-freertos-lpc54018.zip I can compile the project cleanly, but when debugging, the program stops because of a UsageFault_Coprocessor and report it is stopped by vector catch. It seems that the hard fault happens after the freertos scheduler start. I'm not sure how to debug this fault. Do you have any idea of what may happen ? Thank you, Reg...

Wednesday, March 7th 2018, 7:18pm

[SOLVED] SES + nrF SDK 14.2 : "stray # in program " error at compilation

Update : There are different version of the port.c file depending on the compiler/assembler. I wasn't using the right one. Issue is fixed when using the GCC file. Thanks Yves

Wednesday, March 7th 2018, 6:11pm

[SOLVED] SES + nrF SDK 14.2 : "stray # in program " error at compilation

Hi guys, I am working on a nrF52832 project and want to use SES since there is a license agreement with nordic based projects. I am using freertos from nordic SDK 14.2, and I have an error when compiling "port.c" from the freertos driver. The file "port.c" contains some assembly code. For some reason, Embedded studio and GCC can't compile the file and report the following errors : stray "#" in program Do you have any idea what I can do to fix this issue ? Thank you, Best regards Yves

Friday, January 26th 2018, 3:21pm

[SOLVED] Embedded Studio for AmazonFreeRtos : task awareness

I'm targeting a NXP LPC54018 which is Cortex M4 based. I will try to adapt threads_CM4F.js. Thank you, Regards Yves

Friday, January 26th 2018, 1:13pm

Thanks Nino for your quick answer, Which plugin am i supposed to use with Amazon FreeRTOS ? I've tried each of them and I have an error when debugging. Using embOS plugin, I have the error : "Thread Script exception : can't convert undefined to an object" Using threadCM3 or thread CMF4, i have : "Error reading from memory" Thanks Yves

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 5:05pm

Hi guys, I am currently evaluating Embedded Studio for development with Amazon FreeRTOS. According to the link below, Embedded Studio comes with a RTOS plugin for Amazon FreeRTOS making it fully task aware. https://www.segger.com/news/segger-embedded-studio-and-j-link-support-amazon-freertos/ Which plugin are they referring to and how can I use it in Embedded Studio ? Thank you, Yves

Monday, January 22nd 2018, 2:49pm

[SOLVED] Jlink Segger Driver for LPC-Link2 nxp board : is virtual comport included ?

Hi guys, I am using the Segger driver for the LPC-Link2 board. https://www.segger.com/products/debug-probes/j-link/models/other-j-links/lpc-link-2/ When using this driver under Windows 10, I do not see any virtual com port associated with the device. Is that expected ? Thank you very much, Yves