Wednesday, April 25th 2018, 10:22pm UTC+2

You are not logged in.

• Login
  • Register

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Sunday, April 15th 2018, 11:28am

Author: mringwal

[Ozone] How to send RTT from Terminal without newline?

Hi! Is it possible to configure Ozone's Terminal to send each character without waiting for a newline? I have some example programs that have a little text-based UI and a single character triggers something. Quick idea: instead of entering a line in the input field of the terminal, could text input while the main terminal (not the input field) is selected trigger immediate RTT sends? By this, there wouldn't be a need for an additional preferences/context menu option. Thanks! Matthias

Thursday, February 8th 2018, 11:46am

Author: mringwal

[ABANDONED] Error: Could not find core in Coresight setup - J-Link Lite/TMPM369FDXBG

I've got a Toshiba BMSKTOPASM369BT551 dev kit with an TMPM369FDXBG ARM Cortex M3 MCU + a JLink Lite. Before, I've managed to compile a simple blink app and even debug it in Ozone (I also have J-Link Plus) Now, and I'm not aware of any changes to my hardware, I get the error below. What does it mean? What might be broken and or anything I can try to fix it? Thanks! Matthias Debug.Start(); J-Link: Device "TMPM369FDXBG" selected. J-Link: Found SW-DP with ID 0x2BA01477 J-Link: Scanning AP map to fin...