You are not logged in.

• Login
  • Register

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Friday, November 25th 2011, 9:59am

Author: soonheng

Does emUSB support barcode scanner?

Hi, I have tried the USB barcode scanner on a PC and able to display the scanned text on a text editor. The sample code works with the keyboard but not the barcode scanner. I can't find any interesting place to configure in any USB config. file.. Best Regards.

Tuesday, November 22nd 2011, 9:33am

Does emUSB support barcode scanner?

Hi, I have tried the sample code, OS_USBH_HID.c and it works for both mouse and keyboard HID. How do I modify it to work with USB barcode scanner? The manual states that "Two types of HIDs are currently supported: Keyboard and Mouse". Please advise! Best Regards.

Friday, June 24th 2011, 11:03am

Problem using dropdown and edit widget

Hi, I have a menu displaying 2 widgets. The dropdown widget is just above the edit widget. When clicking on the edit widget, it shall pop up a number pad for data entry. I have a situation that, when user is clicking on an item in the dropdown widget that happens to overlay on the edit widget, the dropdown list is collapsed (that's OK) but at the same time, the edit widget also activates the number pad. The notification code used for the edit wigdet is WM_NOTIFICATION_RELEASED. I have tried work...